
Today is Eric's Birthday!! We took E.J. out for dinner for the first time. Eric got a Nebraska Baseball print to decorate his office along with
some pictures of E.J. for his desk.
Both E.J. and I had our two-week doctor check-ups today. My doctor was pleased with my recovery and E.J. got a glowing report from his doctor. He is in the 95th percentile for height (22 1/2"), and 76th percentile for weight (9lbs 14 oz). He is almost back to his birthweight. The best news was from my doctor who said I should not vacuum for FOUR more weeks since it can hinder the stomach muscles as they heal. Gotta love her wisdom!! :-)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Eric!!!
Lucky girl--no vacuum!!! Derek and I are glad to see you guys doing well!
maybe the vacuum is the cause of all my stomach issues! LOL
Happy Bday to Eric! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment