Early this morning E.J. woke up to eat and he was making the cutest faces. Forsberg got up with us and we had fun together at 3 am! I wouldn't have guessed that I would enjoy being up in the middle of the night but anytime I get with EJ is precious. I just don't take it for granted. While I was taking pictures EJ tried to nurse on Forsberg's ear so I knew it was time to put the camera down and feed the little guy! We've had to increase his feedings because he wasn't quite back to birthweight at 4 weeks. Babies are supposed to be at birthweight at 2 weeks so he has some weight to gain. Forsberg, on the other hand, is eating just fine! :-)
9.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(64)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Smiles--Yes! Walking--No!
- All this partying tired me out!
- Our sweet friends!
- EJ and the Ladies!
- Check this out
- We enjoyed dinner with friends at PF Changs. We d...
- EJ loves to be held
- EJ's DBU Friends
- DBU Farewell Reception
- E.J.'s First Trip!
- E.J. at a month
- All the Newman Boys!
- Uncles!!
- Grandma Bobbie
- Like Father, Like Son...You be the Judge
- The Sorensons Come to Visit
- EJ and Grandma Carol
- EJ's first church visit
-
▼
September
(18)
3 comments:
He's soooo cute. Enjoy all the time you get with him because before you know it they talk and go to school and start "back talk". Take care.
Robin
I just love being able to see him in all his cuteness through this blog! I think he looks JUST like Daddy in his baby pictures--but with Mommy's fashion sense, of course!
Nziza
super cute. it brings such joy to see you delight in your baby. it encourages me to take more joy even in the fussy moments:)
Post a Comment