We were so blessed to have several of Eric's players, my parents and Uncle Andy help us move into our new house. Here are a couple shots of the players, Eric and Andy as we finished up and had chili. Thankfully, the weather was in the 40's so it was a perfect moving day. Now, my Mom is making window treatments and my Dad is changing out light fixtures and hanging pictures for me. I am having fun seeing all the clothes I had in storage that I haven't worn since before I was pregnant. It's like getting new clothes!
2.06.2008
Moving!
We were so blessed to have several of Eric's players, my parents and Uncle Andy help us move into our new house. Here are a couple shots of the players, Eric and Andy as we finished up and had chili. Thankfully, the weather was in the 40's so it was a perfect moving day. Now, my Mom is making window treatments and my Dad is changing out light fixtures and hanging pictures for me. I am having fun seeing all the clothes I had in storage that I haven't worn since before I was pregnant. It's like getting new clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new house! It's beautiful! How nice to settle in, just in time for EJ to learn how to sleep through the night!! :) Good Luck with that! I'm sure he'll do great. The hardest part is letting them cry...
Post a Comment