6.06.2009

Summer Fun



EJ and I have been enjoying summer so far. After nap today we went to the park where EJ climbed the stairs and went down the "big boy" slide all by himself. I didn't have my camera (shocking, I know) but maybe next time I'll capture it. When we got home it was still really warm so off came clothes and into his kiddie pool he went. I was lucky to get this smiling shot as he was very intent on throwing rocks into the pool so he could retrieve them. After all that fun he had a quick dinner and then looked at me and said, "nigh, nigh?" I finally found a way to wear the kid out!


Yesterday, we checked out the pool at our health club and it has a graduated entry which is awesome for little ones. There is also a basketball hoop in a foot of water so that was a big hit. Even with all that, he found adventure in shuffling around in my flip flops.



This shot was in Old Navy in Omaha. When EJ saw it his eyes grew as big as saucers. Thankfully, it was only a quarter and he had the best time bouncing the ball. When we got in the car for our 45 minute trip home he "bounced" the ball. I pulled over and got it for him with a warning that I wasn't going to do that once we were on the highway. As you can guess, he "bounced" the ball again and it stayed under the seat until we got home. That didn't go over well but that's life!




I hope you are enjoying your summer and if your travels bring you through Lincoln, look us up!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I honestly didn't think he could look more like Eric...until I saw the smiling swimming pool photo. Oh my.