6.19.2009



Today I got 10 inches cut off my hair to donate to the Beautiful Lengths Program!!! I did this in honor my sweet friends who are battling cancer.


My hair will go towards making a "real" hair wig that the American Cancer Society will distribute to a cancer patient in our country. The ACS teams with Pantene Beautiful Lengths to make the wigs and then they are distributed for free through select American Cancer Society wig banks across the country. It takes six hair donations to make one wig so spread the word about this great program or the Locks of Love program for children's wigs.

http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/index_home.jsp
http://www.locksoflove.org/

EJ didn't seem to mind the change...or maybe he was too busy enjoying his summer watermelon! Here's the new do…



4 comments:

Caroline said...

YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut...looks great!

Renee

BigMomma said...

I LOVE IT!

Kris said...

Love new cut! VERY CUTE!!! There's no way that I can wait to let my hair get long enough to cut 10 inches off...no.way.

It's driving me crazy already...and it's barely shoulder length.