I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! We were happy to get to see the Sorensons over break. Ryan and Dana were so sweet to EJ and he loved them. On the way to their house we told EJ that we would get to play with "the kids." He proceeded to call Ryan by his name and he called Dana, "kids." Ah, the mind of a two-year-old.
Here are Danni's triplets. They are six months old now and doing great. Mom and I loved hugging and feeding them.
I also got some good time with my friends, Carri and Trish, and Eric got some good time hunting with Paul, Mark and Craig and then with Knaby and Craig at the CU-Nebraska game. He also got to shoot an assault rifle with Craig at his shooting range or whatever the gun place is called. Eric's become quite the hunter since moving to Nebraska!
On Saturday, we had dinner with Eric's aunt, uncle and cousins. It was great to see them and EJ LOVED playing with his cousins--first cousins once removed, maybe? Not sure how that works but they were super cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment