1.30.2010
Crackers in my Bed
After a particularly gruesome Tuesday night, I spent much of the week in bed with the flu. Thankfully, Eric stayed home on Wednesday when I was incapable of getting out of bed. I felt terrible about this since baseball season is upon us but I didn't have a choice. I was hoping for the 24-hour variety of flu but wasn't that "lucky" and ended up spending much time in bed this week. Thank God for PBS programming that entertained EJ! Well, PBS and saltine crackers. EJ has become particularly fond of the crackers that sustained me and he likes to have one in each hand as he watches Dinosaur Train or Elmo's World. Needless to say, I've have found these crackers everywhere! We finally got the vacuum out last night to clean it all up...and there will be no more crackers in the bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment