3.02.2010

Colorado





EJ and I took a trip to Colorado while Eric was out of town on a long baseball trip. It was great to see friends and family. EJ and Ty had a blast at Little Monkey Business (a company owned by our high school friend--http://www.monkeybizness.com/littlemonkeybizness/index.html). Danni and I got to play with triplets (who are sitting up and full of smiles!) while mom chased after the boys.



Next was our pancake breakfast tradition with Tricia. EJ kept himself busy "washing" his cars in the water glass while Tricia and I got caught up. We happened to be in Denver when the Train show was in town. As you can see, they had a Thomas the Train for toddlers to ride on. EJ loved it and wasn't scared at all.









There was lots of fun to be had, playing and laughing. I loved that I got to get caught up with my sleep!


No comments: