4.11.2010

More Baseball

Baseball season is in full swing (yes, I get the pun) and we've been spending a lot of time at the ballpark. I try to get to the field early so EJ can see his dad before the game. Then we play at the playground before the big kids come. You can tell this picture is before the game because EJ's shirt is still white. By the time the game is over his shirt is full of ice cream, snacks, dirt and whatever else he can get into during the game!



EJ loves to climb and is getting more brave in his attempts to conquer the playground. I thought he looked so big in this picture. At 2 1/2, he wears size 3 clothes and is 38 inches tall.





Here's EJ running the bases with Eric and Erin, though you can't see her real well. Andrea, Erin and Karis met us at the game. It was a warm spring day perfect for baseball.


No comments: