2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a fun Valentine's Day! EJ had a party at preschool and we got to be "Snack Helper" so heart cupcakes were in order!



Here's EJ after preschool. I brought him the balloons and all the rest came from his preschool party.



Once inside, EJ dumped out all is love letters and candy. We used his Lightening McQueen Mailbox to store most of the candy for "later."



During naptime I set up the dining room for our own family Valentine's Party. We had streamers, balloons, heart plates, the works! I also made a two-hour playlist for the occasion since we're known to have dance parties. The list had some new songs, some sentimental songs and some old school songs making it a rockin playlist!



E.J.'s favorite balloon was the monkey balloon. However, he's happily used all of them as punching bags.



At the party E.J. got a Lightening McQueen suitcase that will come in really handy for all his travel this spring.



Once our "steaks & cupcakes" dinner was finished the boys decided to have some fun with the frosting.






I posted this picture because I couldn't believe what a great shot EJ took during our dance party! He took four pictures with his fingers in front of the camera but this one was just perfect!



There was lots of love all around! Hope you had a nice holiday too!

No comments: