Pictured here: Meeting Grandpa & Grandma Fulfer at the airport in Denver, meeting Great-Grandpa Harold with Grandpa Gale, EJ & I at the first baseball game, EJ and Eric waiting to board out last flight of the weekend.
2.26.2008
Stanford Weekend
This weekend was the baseball opener at Stanford. While the Huskers only won one of the three games, we had a nice weekend visiting family. EJ got to meet his great-grandpa Harold and we got some pictures of the 4 generations of Newman men. Then we had a long layover in Denver so we could have lunch with my parents. EJ was a great baby on all of our flights and he even got to sit in First Class with his dad on the flight home! The pilot gave him a post card with a picture of our aircraft and a set of gold "wings."




Pictured here: Meeting Grandpa & Grandma Fulfer at the airport in Denver, meeting Great-Grandpa Harold with Grandpa Gale, EJ & I at the first baseball game, EJ and Eric waiting to board out last flight of the weekend.
Pictured here: Meeting Grandpa & Grandma Fulfer at the airport in Denver, meeting Great-Grandpa Harold with Grandpa Gale, EJ & I at the first baseball game, EJ and Eric waiting to board out last flight of the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed seeing you all at the airport in Denver. EJ is getting so big. Thanks for coming. Love you all.
Post a Comment