It was so warm today that we were able to go outside right after breakfast. EJ LOVES being outside and asks to go "ow-sigh" multiple times each day. I finally got to say "Yes" today. I hustled to the basement and found his sand and water table, got it set up and we played "ow-sigh" until naptime. Our fun will be short-lived as we are expecting snow tomorrow.
4.03.2009
Bring on Spring!
It was so warm today that we were able to go outside right after breakfast. EJ LOVES being outside and asks to go "ow-sigh" multiple times each day. I finally got to say "Yes" today. I hustled to the basement and found his sand and water table, got it set up and we played "ow-sigh" until naptime. Our fun will be short-lived as we are expecting snow tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment