7.25.2009

As Seen on TV



I did it! I grew something!!

This spring I learned about the Topsy Turvy for growing tomatoes. It was advertised incessantly on TV so after listening to the "ease" of growing my own tomatoes, I went to Ace Hardware and found a Topsy Turvy for my very own.

Initially, I was a concerned that I would kill my tomatoes because I'm not the best gardener but with some miracle soil and tomato fertilizer I set out to grow tomatoes. My goal came to fruition today when I plucked my first two tomatoes off the vine! I counted 25 more on the vine so the fun is just beginning.



My parents grow tomatoes every summer so I am really proud to carry that tradition on with my family. I owe a big thanks to my neighbor, Andi, who waters the TT while I'm out of town, my mom who figured out a better way to secure it to the deck and the guy at Home Depot who showed me the Miracle Grow Tomato Fertilizer.

Bon Appetite!

No comments: