7.03.2009

two home, one to go!

Baby Brodie came home from the hospital on Wednesday. Baby Mylee remains in the hospital as she is lagging behind the boys in amount of milk she can hold at a time and she is still on oxygen. I thought that was interesting since girl preemies usually do better than boy preemies.

Danni and Tom are sleep deprived but coping well. Danni's mom says she is starting to feel normal again and is looking great. She even has found time to get some shopping done. Tom had his last chemo treatment nearly two weeks ago and is regaining his strength. He will have a cat scan in three weeks.

Thanks for the prayers for this precious family. I will be heading out in a few weeks so I will try to get some updated pictures of the little ones. Hopefully, Mylee will be home by then.

No comments: