7.17.2009

Colorado State Reunion


EJ and I traveled to Ft. Collins yesterday for a reunion with my girlfriends from Colorado State. Ali, Jenny, Keri and I met our freshman year and were pretty much inseparable that year. We had four great years in college together and in the last 18 years we've celebrated marriages and the birth of seven kids! We had a wonderful time reconnecting at our picnic!



Here are all the girls from L to R: Katie, Chloe, Molly and Emma (with EJ peaking in the background). EJ loved all the girls and they were so sweet to play with him.



Here are the boys from L to R: EJ, Daniel and Nicholas. EJ and Nicholas are the same age and were both 10 lb babies when they were born.



Here's Chloe and EJ. For those of you who have been praying for a Chloe and her battle with Leukemia all these years you will be happy to hear she is healthy and thriving. She loved playing with EJ and will be the best babysitter in a few years.



After the picnic, Ali and I took the kids to campus. It was great to step back on campus and reminisce with Ali about the "good old days." Just at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills, the campus is even more beautiful than I remember.



The kids with a CSU Ram near the bookstore.



All in all, a very fun day with very special friends in a very special place that will always be dear to my heart!

No comments: